About this book
In this monograph the author presents explicit conditions for the exponential, absolute and input-to-state stabilities -- including solution estimates -- of certain types of functional differential equations.
The main methodology used is based on a combination of recent norm estimates for matrix-valued functions, comprising the generalized Bohl-Perron principle, together with its integral version and the positivity of fundamental solutions.A significant part of the book is especially devoted to the solution of the generalized Aizerman problem.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.2991/978-94-6239-091-1
- Copyright Information Atlantis Press and the author 2014
- Publisher Name Atlantis Press, Paris
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics
- Print ISBN 978-94-6239-090-4
- Online ISBN 978-94-6239-091-1
- Series Print ISSN 2214-6253
- Series Online ISSN 2214-6261
- Buy this book on publisher's site