Table of contents
Introduction: Making Sense of Rules and Materiality: The New Challenge for Management and Organization Studies?
Societal and Organizational Regulations: Long-Term and Contemporary Trends
Performing Rules: Giving Matter and Power to Rules
Mediating Rules and Ruling Artefacts: Performativity, Mediation and Material Regulation
Disentangling Sociomaterial Practices: The Transformation of Regulation?
About this book
Materiality, Rules and Regulation: New Trend in Management and Organization Studies concentrates on the relationship of rules and regulation to the materiality of artefacts, practices, and organizations. It combines the recent scholarly interest on sociomateriality with a focus on regulation and rules.
business corporate social responsibility development ethics Information Technology (IT) knowledge management management organization organizations
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1057/9781137552648
- Copyright Information The Editor(s) (if applicable) and The Author(s) 2015
- Publisher Name Palgrave Macmillan, London
- eBook Packages Palgrave Business & Management Collection
- Print ISBN 978-1-137-55262-4
- Online ISBN 978-1-137-55264-8
- Buy this book on publisher's site