Table of contents
About this book
Chapter 12 of this book is open access under a CC BY license.
Well-established scholars from a variety of disciplines - including sociology, anthropology, media and cultural studies, and political sciences – use the social construction of death and dying to analyse a wide variety of meaning-making practices in societal fields such as ethics, politics, media, medicine and family.
Thanatology Death Studies Social Construction Social Constructionism Social Constructivism Post-structuralism anthropology Cultural Studies ethics Familie grounded theory media memory Nation political science politics sociology television
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1057/9781137391919
- Copyright Information The Editor(s) (if applicable) and the Author(s) 2014
- Publisher Name Palgrave Macmillan, London
- eBook Packages Palgrave Media & Culture Collection
- Print ISBN 978-1-349-48313-6
- Online ISBN 978-1-137-39191-9
- Buy this book on publisher's site