About this book
There is a modest but growing body of scholarly literature on experiences of retail work, with only a handful of studies existing on retail organizing. Before Revolutionizing Retail, no scholar had captured or analysed the breadth of political action being pursued in this crucial economic sector.
This book was awarded the Canadian Association for Work and Labour Studies 2015 Book Prize.
body bread corpus English literature games hunger literature retail revolution social change solid solidarity understanding Union work
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1057/9781137361165
- Copyright Information Palgrave Macmillan, a division of Nature America Inc. 2014
- Publisher Name Palgrave Macmillan, New York
- eBook Packages Palgrave Business & Management Collection
- Print ISBN 978-1-137-47685-2
- Online ISBN 978-1-137-36116-5
- Buy this book on publisher's site