About this book
- Book Title Anti-War Activism
- Book Subtitle New Media and Protest in the Information Age
- Series Title New Security Challenges Series
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1057/9780230596382
- Copyright Information Palgrave Macmillan, a division of Macmillan Publishers Limited 2008
- Publisher Name Palgrave Macmillan, London
- eBook Packages Palgrave Political & Intern. Studies Collection Political Science and International Studies (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-0-230-57449-6
- Softcover ISBN 978-0-230-28560-6
- eBook ISBN 978-0-230-59638-2
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XX, 230
- Number of Illustrations 0 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
Military and Defence Studies
- Buy this book on publisher's site
"Very impressive ... a clearly presented and well thought out study... All social movement scholars will find something of relevance and interest to them in this book."
- Nick Crossley, Social Movement Studies.
"There are many of us who want to ensure that the British people never again allow a British Prime Minister to get away with what Tony Blair got away with. This book shows what some of us did wrong."
- John Sloboda, Times Higher Education.
"The authors ... skilfully combine different methods in their research ... written using easily understood language and supplied with attention-grabbing factual material."
- Volodymyr Lysenko, Information, Communication & Society.