Table of contents
Introduction: Diverging Theoretical Approaches to a Normative Research Field
Members of the OECD Development Assistance Committee
Non-DAC Member States of the OECD
Other EU Member States since 2004
EU Member States since 2007
Case Study 1: The Transfer of the Transition Experience: What Contribution to the EU Development Policy?
Case Study 2: The European Transition Compendium: Much Ado about Nothing?
Conclusion: Re ections from the Outside
About this book
The book provides a comprehensive analysis of the international development policies of ten Central and Eastern European countries that joined the EU between 2004 and 2007. The contributors offer the first thorough overview of the 'new' EU member states' development cooperation programmes, placing them in a larger political and societal context.
democracy development development aid Development Cooperation European Union European Union (EU) OECD Policy
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1057/9781137505415
- Copyright Information The Editor(s) (if applicable) and The Author(s) 2015
- Publisher Name Palgrave Macmillan, London
- eBook Packages Palgrave Intern. Relations & Development Collection
- Print ISBN 978-1-349-55837-7
- Online ISBN 978-1-137-50541-5
- Buy this book on publisher's site