Table of contents
Thinking Relationally: Questions, Themes and Perspectives for the Study of EU Civil Society
Trends, Interactions and Positions within Platforms of CSOs
Membership and Identity Struggles within and between EU-Level CSOs
The European Citizens’ Initiative: A New Arena for Civil Society Activism?
About this book
This volume provides a novel and relational sociological approach to the study of EU civil society. It focuses on the interactions and interrelations between civil society actors and the forms of capital that structure the fields and sub-fields of EU civil society, through new and important empirical studies on organized EU civil society.
Civil society relational sociology European Union social policy network theory coalition theory field theory capital conflict EU Institutions European Union (EU) gender identity Institution interaction Nation organization Policy society sociology
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1057/9781137500724
- Copyright Information The Editor(s) (if applicable) and The Author(s) 2015
- Publisher Name Palgrave Macmillan, London
- eBook Packages Palgrave Social Sciences Collection
- Print ISBN 978-1-349-56008-0
- Online ISBN 978-1-137-50072-4
- Buy this book on publisher's site