About this book
Drawing on concepts in political economy, political ecology, justice theory, and critical development studies, the authors offer the first comprehensive, systematic exploration of the ways in which adaptation projects can produce unintended, undesirable results.
This work is on the Global Policy: Next Generation list of six key books for understanding the politics of global climate change.
Climate policy climate change climate change adaptation adaptation adaptive capacity resilience natural disaster vulnerability political economy politics political ecology Climate Policy development ecology
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1057/9781137496737
- Copyright Information The Editor(s) (if applicable) and The Author(s) 2016
- Publisher Name Palgrave Macmillan, London
- eBook Packages Political Science and International Studies Political Science and International Studies (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-1-349-57724-8
- Online ISBN 978-1-137-49673-7
- Buy this book on publisher's site