Table of contents
Introduction The Washington Consensus Is Dead!
Fusion Economics: Burying Ideology, Dumping Theory, and Adopting Pragmatism
Pragmatic Idealism: Compassionate Capital, Stakeholder Value, and Social Enterprise
Diversified Localization: Empowering People Brings Sustainable Security
The New Earth Consensus: Community Consciousness and Planetary Survival
About this book
The current international financial system has created a huge gap between the wealthy and the rest. Grounded and straightforward in his approach, Brahm calls for a turn away from economic systems dangerously steeped in ideology and stymied by politics, outlining a new global consensus based on pragmatism, common sense, and grass-roots realities.
capital China Common Sense community development environment environmental economics Generation growth Nation politics pragmatism television violence
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1057/9781137444189
- Copyright Information Palgrave Macmillan, a division of Nature America Inc. 2014
- Publisher Name Palgrave Macmillan, New York
- eBook Packages Palgrave Business & Management Collection
- Print ISBN 978-1-349-49556-6
- Online ISBN 978-1-137-44418-9
- Buy this book on publisher's site