Table of contents
About this book
This edited collection draws on social science approaches to provide insights into the world of women’s football and female fans. Providing in-depth analysis of the development of the women’s game in different European countries, it examines both the experiences of female fans of men’s football and women’s views, perceptions and evaluations of women’s football.
Female Football Players and Fans will be of interest to students and scholars in a range of fields, including sports sociology, sport sciences, gender studies, women’s studies and fandom and cultural studies.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1057/978-1-137-59025-1
- Copyright Information The Editor(s) (if applicable) and The Author(s) 2018
- Publisher Name Palgrave Macmillan, London
- eBook Packages Social Sciences Social Sciences (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-1-137-59024-4
- Online ISBN 978-1-137-59025-1
- Buy this book on publisher's site