About this book
Throughout the chapters, the authors take readers through the various uses of technology. They discuss archifact analysis, usability and cognitive engineering, as well as motivation and emotion in user interface design. The book also crucially introduces a new, holistic approach to designing human-technology interaction.
The book is suitable for researchers, postgraduate and undergraduate students of cognitive and social psychology as well as all those who are interested in technological design and its societal impact.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1057/978-1-137-53047-9
- Copyright Information The Editor(s) (if applicable) and The Author(s) 2016
- Publisher Name Palgrave Macmillan, London
- eBook Packages Behavioral Science and Psychology
- Print ISBN 978-1-137-53046-2
- Online ISBN 978-1-137-53047-9
- Buy this book on publisher's site