About this book
Algebraic projective geometry, with its multilinear relations and its embedding into Grassmann-Cayley algebra, has become the basic representation of multiple view geometry, resulting in deep insights into the algebraic structure of geometric relations, as well as in efficient and versatile algorithms for computer vision and image analysis.
This book provides a coherent integration of algebraic projective geometry and spatial reasoning under uncertainty with applications in computer vision. Beyond systematically introducing the theoretical foundations from geometry and statistics and clear rules for performing geometric reasoning under uncertainty, the author provides a collection of detailed algorithms.
The book addresses researchers and advanced students interested in algebraic projective geometry for image analysis, in statistical representation of objects and transformations, or in generic tools for testing and estimating within the context of geometric multiple-view analysis.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/b97201
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2004
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Springer Book Archive
- Print ISBN 978-3-540-22029-9
- Online ISBN 978-3-540-24656-5
- Series Print ISSN 0302-9743
- Series Online ISSN 1611-3349
- About this book