About these proceedings
The 14th International Symposium on Analytical Ultracentrifugation was held in March 2005 at the École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne in Switzerland. This book presents a comprehensive collection of 21 contributions from leading scientists in this field covering a broad spectrum of topics and presenting recent progress concerning instrumentation, data analysis and modeling, biological systems, particles, colloids, synthetic macromolecules, interacting systems.
Analytical Ultracentrifugation is becoming increasingly important in both academic and industrial applications. Due to the versatility of this fascinating and powerful technique, information and original publications are widespread and comprehensive collections are rare. Therefore, this volume presents a valuable source for biologists, chemists, materials scientists, and physicists interested in most recent information, results and development related to this important analytical method.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/b96539
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2006
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Chemistry and Materials Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-540-29615-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-540-34279-3
- Series Print ISSN 0340-255X
- Buy this book on publisher's site