About this book
The problem of evaluating Feynman integrals over loop momenta has existed from the early days of perturbative quantum field theory.
Although a great variety of methods for evaluating Feynman integrals has been developed over a span of more than fifty years, this book is a first attempt to summarize them. 'Evaluating Feynman Integrals' characterizes the most powerful methods, in particular those used for recent, quite sophisticated calculations, and then illustrates them with numerous examples, starting from very simple ones and progressing to nontrivial examples.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/b95498
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2005
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Physics and Astronomy
- Print ISBN 978-3-540-23933-8
- Online ISBN 978-3-540-44703-0
- Series Print ISSN 0081-3869
- Series Online ISSN 1615-0430
- Buy this book on publisher's site