Table of contents
About this book
In just few years, case-based reasoning has evolved from a research topic studied at a small number of specialized academic labs into an industrial-strength technology applied in various fields. The INRECA methodology presented in detail in this monograph provides a data analysis framework for developing case-based reasoning solutions for successful applications in real-world industrial contexts.
The book is divided into parts on:
- smarter business with case-based decision support;
- developing case-based applications using the INRECA methodology; and
- using the methodology in various application domains.
The book provides a self-contained introduction to case-based reasoning applications that address both R&D professionals and general IT managers interested in this powerful new technology.
In this second edition, improvements and updates have been incorporated throughout the text. Particularly useful is the systematic coverage of experience factory applications at various steps; and, of course, the references have been extended substantially.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/b94998
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2003
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Springer Book Archive
- Print ISBN 978-3-540-20737-5
- Online ISBN 978-3-540-40994-6
- Series Print ISSN 0302-9743
- Series Online ISSN 1611-3349
- About this book