Table of contents
About this book
Volume 32 of Group III is a supplement to volume III/19 and deals with the magnetic properties of metals, alloys and metallic compounds which contain at least one transition element.
The present subvolume III/32D deals with the magnetic properties of rare earth elements (section 2.1), as well as with alloys and compounds of rare earth elements either with 4d or 5d elements (section 2.5) or with Be, Mg, Zn, Cd or Hg (section 2.7). Each section provides an introduction and a list of references, and allows an easy overview of the substances discussed in it either through a special survey (sections 2.1 and 2.5) or a sensible subdivision of the material according to groups of substances and surveys compiled for each group individually (chapter 2.7).
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/b79359
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2004
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Physics and Astronomy
- Print ISBN 978-3-540-42857-2
- Online ISBN 978-3-540-45566-0
- Series Print ISSN 1615-1925
- Series Online ISSN 1616-9549
- About this book