Table of contents
About this book
A complete new edition on ferroelectrics, Landolt-Börnstein volume III/36, is required by the growing number of publications and increasing amount of valuable data after the publication of volume III/16 (1981) and its supplement III/28 (1990). As the range of the compiled data is very extensive, volume III/36 is divided into three subvolumes titled III/36A Oxides, III/36B Inorganic substances other than oxides, III/36C Organic crystals, liquid crystals and polymers. The second part of the subvolume III/36B on inorganic substances other than oxides is presented herewith.
Volume III/36 contains revised, updated and extended information on ferroelectrics, antiferroelectrics and closely related substances. All reliable data on both pure compounds and solid solutions are critically evaluated and included. Besides of the dielectric and ferroelectric behavior, a number of other properties relevant to the characterization of the substances are presented in tables and figures.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/b60221
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2005
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Physics and Astronomy
- Print ISBN 978-3-540-42955-5
- Online ISBN 978-3-540-31353-3
- Series Print ISSN 1615-1925
- Series Online ISSN 1616-9549
- Buy this book on publisher's site