Table of contents
Frontispiece: Zohar Manna
About this book
This festschrift volume constitutes a unique tribute to Zohar Manna on the occasion of his 64th birthday. Like the scientific work of Zohar Manna, the 32 research articles span the entire scope of the logical half of computer science. Also included is a paean to Zohar Manna by the volume editor.
The articles presented are devoted to the theory of computing, program semantics, logics of programs, temporal logic, automated deduction, decision procedures, model checking, concurrent systems, reactive systems, hardware and software verification, testing, software engineering, requirements specification, and program synthesis.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/b12001
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2003
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Springer Book Archive
- Print ISBN 978-3-540-21002-3
- Online ISBN 978-3-540-39910-0
- Series Print ISSN 0302-9743
- Series Online ISSN 1611-3349
- About this book