Table of contents
About this book
Volume 43 of Group III deals with crystallographic data of both intermetallic and classical inorganic compounds, thus forming an update of the former Landolt-Börnstein volumes III/6 (Structure Data of Elements and Intermetallic Phases) and III/7 (Crystal Structure Data of Inorganic Compounds). It does not include compounds that contain C-H bonds.
Moreover, in contrast to the earlier edition the present volume presents the data in a different, more modern arrangement - known crystal structures are combined in groups according to their type of structure; each structure type is therefore represented by a complete set of crystallographic data holding for all isotypic structures, with the data comprising space group, cell parameters and atom coordinates. Remarks, descriptions and figures are provided where necessary.
The present subvolume A 4, which utilizes the databases TYPIX and Pauling File, forms the fourth contribution to volume 43, which is going to be published in a series of subvolumes. Subvolumes A 1 – A 3 are already available.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/b11236
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2006
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Physics and Astronomy
- Print ISBN 978-3-540-25850-6
- Online ISBN 978-3-540-44820-4
- Series Print ISSN 1615-1925
- Series Online ISSN 1616-9549
- About this book