Table of contents
About these proceedings
As software systems become ubiquitous, the issues of dependability become more and more critical. Given that solutions to these issues must be taken into account from the very beginning of the design process, it is appropriate that dependability is addressed at the architectural level.
This book results from an effort to bring together the research communities of software architectures and dependability. Inspired by the ICSE 2003 Workshop on Software Architectures for Dependable Systems, the book focuses on topics relevant to improving the state of the art in architecting dependable systems. The 15 thoroughly reviewed papers originate partly from the workshop; others were solicited in order to achieve complete coverage of all relevant aspects. The papers are organized into topical sections on architectures for dependability, fault-tolerance in software architectures, dependability analysis in software architectures, and industrial experience.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/b100023
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2004
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Springer Book Archive
- Print ISBN 978-3-540-23168-4
- Online ISBN 978-3-540-25939-8
- Series Print ISSN 0302-9743
- Series Online ISSN 1611-3349
- About this book