About this book
Unni From, PhD, is Associate Professor of Media and Journalism at School of Communication and Culture, Aarhus University, where she serves as researcher and Deputy Head of the School. She specializes in research about cultural and lifestyle journalism and cultural criticism across media, and applies both quantitative and qualitative methods.
Helle Kannik Haastrup, PhD, is Associate Professor at Department of Nordic Studies and Linguistics, University of Copenhagen. She specializes in research about film and television aesthetics and popular digital media culture, celebrity culture, intertextual storytelling and cross-media analysis.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-15-7474-0
- Copyright Information The Editor(s) (if applicable) and The Author(s), under exclusive license to Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2021
- Publisher Name Palgrave Macmillan, Singapore
- eBook Packages Political Science and International Studies Political Science and International Studies (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-981-15-7473-3
- Online ISBN 978-981-15-7474-0
- Buy this book on publisher's site