About this book
Through historical analysis, the book compares historic and contemporary aspirations for northern development, and discusses the influence of the built environment on individuals as well as access to health and other social services.
Exploring the implications of individual resilience strategies for policy development within the broader context of northern development and evolving environmental governance, the book also highlights the fact that this is occurring in a new geological epoch – the Anthropocene.
The book will provide a unique perspective and understanding to government, individuals and industries interested in northern Australia and its relationship to the world
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-13-8355-7
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Biomedical and Life Sciences Biomedical and Life Sciences (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-981-13-8354-0
- Online ISBN 978-981-13-8355-7
- Buy this book on publisher's site