Table of contents
About this book
This book provides practical information on obtaining and using a wide variety of plant based reagents for different sectors, addressing the needs and challenges in a single resource. The chapters complement each other seamlessly and present contributions from reputed international researchers and renowned professionals from industry, covering the latest efforts in the field.
The book serves as the starting point for future collaborations in the new area “Plant Based Green Chemistry” between research, industry, and education, covering large ecologic and economic applications: perfume, cosmetic, pharmaceutical, food ingredients, nutraceuticals, biofuels, or fine chemicals industries. This book is aimed at professionals from industries, academicians engaged in plant based green chemistry, researchers and graduate level students, but will also be useful to food technologists and students and researchers involved in natural products chemistry.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-13-3810-6
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Chemistry and Materials Science Chemistry and Material Science (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-981-13-3809-0
- Online ISBN 978-981-13-3810-6
- Series Print ISSN 2196-6982
- Series Online ISSN 2196-6990
- Buy this book on publisher's site