Table of contents
About this book
This book introduces readers to the latest state of research and development in seamless learning. It consolidates various approaches to and practices in seamless learning from a range of techno-pedagogical, socio-situated and socio-cultural perspectives. Further, it details our current understanding of learning in both formal and informal settings, crossover learning, incidental learning, and context-based learning approaches, together with these aspects’ linkages to the notion of seamlessness.
The book is divided into sections addressing the theorization of seamless learning, understanding informal learning, research methodological issues, technology-enabled seamless learning and real-world applications of seamless learning.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-13-3071-1
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Education
- Print ISBN 978-981-13-3070-4
- Online ISBN 978-981-13-3071-1
- Series Print ISSN 2196-4963
- Series Online ISSN 2196-4971
- Buy this book on publisher's site