Table of contents
About this book
This book introduces state-of-the-art research on simulation and serious games for education. Based partially on work presented at the 3rd Asia-Europe Symposium on Simulation and Serious Games (3rd AESSSG) held in Zhuhai, China as part of the 2016 ACM SIGGRAPH International Conference on Virtual-Reality Consortium and Applications in Industry (VRACI 2016), it includes a selection of the best papers from both.
The book is divided into three major domains of education applications that use simulation and serious games: science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) education; special needs education; and humanity and social science education.
A valuable resource for researchers and developers in simulation and serious games for education benefit from this book, it also offers educators and professionals involved in training insights into the possible applications of simulation and serious games in various areas.
Educational Games Educational Simulations Augmented Reality Virtual Reality in Education Autism Education Vehicle Behaviours Simulation Special Needs Education Biology Education Learning System Dynamics Virtual Training Interactive Media Game Design
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-13-2844-2
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Intelligent Technologies and Robotics Intelligent Technologies and Robotics (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-981-13-2843-5
- Online ISBN 978-981-13-2844-2
- Series Print ISSN 2197-9685
- Series Online ISSN 2197-9693
- Buy this book on publisher's site