About this book
This book provides comprehensive and up-to-date coverage of research on technical and vocational education in China. It discusses various aspects that range from such conventional topics as teaching at different levels, development history, regulations, policies, curriculum, specialty setup, teaching, faculty and management; to the status quo, transformation and current trends; as well as quantity expansion and quality improvement, all of which highlight the unique characteristics of technical and vocational education in China.
This book is intended for researchers and graduate students, and will also help international readers to grasp the general situation regarding technical and vocational education in China. Combining rich content and a broad scope, the book will undoubtedly offer a valuable key to understanding China’s technical and vocational education in the 21st century.
Vocational Education Specialty Setup Training and Employment Reform and Trend Development of Vocational Education in China Comparative Vocational Education Vocational Education Curriculum Technical and Vocational Education in China
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-13-0839-0
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. and Higher Education Press 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Education Education (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-981-13-0838-3
- Online ISBN 978-981-13-0839-0
- Buy this book on publisher's site