Table of contents
About these proceedings
The proceedings include state-of-the-art studies that highlight major advances in the field of telecommunications and related branches. In addition, some of the contributions form the basis for 5G and beyond studies and standardization processes.
The ITelCon conference brings together industry and academia participants from around the globe and promotes research, development, and applications in the field of telecommunications. It includes a far-reaching program supported by a variety of technical tracks on research, development, technology, design, services, and applications. The primary audience of ITelCon includes academics, experts and professionals from industry, as well as researchers in the field of telecommunications and relevant subfields.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-13-0408-8
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-981-13-0407-1
- Online ISBN 978-981-13-0408-8
- Series Print ISSN 1876-1100
- Series Online ISSN 1876-1119
- Buy this book on publisher's site