About this book
This book contains extended version of selected works that have been discussed and presented in the fourth International Doctoral Symposium on Applied Computation and Security Systems (ACSS 2017) held in Patna, India during March 17-19, 2017. The symposium was organized by the Departments of Computer Science & Engineering and A. K. Choudhury School of Information Technology, both from University of Calcutta in collaboration with NIT, Patna. The International partners for ACSS 2016 had been Ca Foscari University of Venice, Italy and Bialystok University of Technology, Poland.
This bi-volume book has a total of 21 papers divided in 7 chapters. The chapters reflect the sessions in which the works have been discussed during the symposium. The different chapters in the book include works on biometrics, image processing, pattern recognition, algorithms, cloud computing, wireless sensor networks and security systems.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-10-8180-4
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-981-10-8179-8
- Online ISBN 978-981-10-8180-4
- Series Print ISSN 2194-5357
- Series Online ISSN 2194-5365
- Buy this book on publisher's site