Table of contents
About this book
This book is open access under a CC BY 4.0 license.
This book delves into the widely held belief that the 21st century will be the "Asian Century" by examining the Asia's rapid economic development in the post-war era and the challenges it faces in forging ahead of world leaders in the West.
The impact of the current turbulent global political climate on Asia is critically analyzed, employing a holistic and multidisciplinary approach, combining economic, social, political and geopolitical perspectives. Written in an accessible style, the book offers students, business, government, and civil society players powerful insights on Asia.
Asian Century Asia's middle class Urbanisation in Asia Asian demographic challenges Democracy and politics in Asia Asia's global value chains Economic crime in Asia Power transition in Asia China and US rivalry Inclusive growth in Asia Open Access
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-10-7182-9
- Copyright Information The Editor(s) (if applicable) and The Author(s) 2018
- Publisher Name Palgrave Macmillan, Singapore
- eBook Packages Political Science and International Studies
- Print ISBN 978-981-10-7181-2
- Online ISBN 978-981-10-7182-9
- Buy this book on publisher's site