About this book
After an introduction to their fundamentals and history, this book systematically reviews ferrocene-based compounds, polymers and hydrogels. It explains in detail the synthetic methods for and properties of each ferrocene-based compound, polymer and hydrogel, and also extensively discusses their applications, including electrochemistry, catalysis and sensors. An outlook chapter on remaining challenges and future perspectives rounds out the coverage.
Providing a wealth of valuable information on ferrocene-related studies, the book appeals to researchers, professionals and graduate students working in the fields of organic and polymer chemistry, as well as materials science.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-10-6062-5
- Copyright Information Zhejiang University Press and Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Chemistry and Materials Science
- Print ISBN 978-981-10-6061-8
- Online ISBN 978-981-10-6062-5
- Series Print ISSN 2191-5407
- Series Online ISSN 2191-5415
- About this book