About this book
By analyzing the status quo of the industrial economy, this book argues that the economic growth in China’s industrial economy will continue to decline, with industries becoming segmented more rapidly, profitability slumping, and economic structures being adjusted further. It also provides policy recommendations to promote the healthy development of China’s industrial economy.
Using a wealth of data and figures, it assesses the state of China’s industrial economy in 2015 and the prospects for 2016. The perspective of this book is, of course, a Chinese one, thus helping readers to grasp what and how Chinese people think about their country’s industrial economy. As such, it not only represents a valuable resource for academic studies, but will also appeal to all readers with an interest in the aspects discussed.
China’s Industrial Economy International Industrial Economy Industrial Economic Growth 2016 De-capacity De-inventory De-leverage Cost-reduction Operation Analysis
Editors and affiliations
- Book Title Summer Report of China Industrial Economic Situation Analysis (2016)
Industrial Economic Situation Analysis Team Institute of Industrial Economics, CASS
- Series Title Current Chinese Economic Report Series
- Series Abbreviated Title Current Chinese Eco.Report Ser.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-10-4690-2
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd and China Social Sciences Press 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Economics and Finance Economics and Finance (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-981-10-4689-6
- Softcover ISBN 978-981-13-5203-4
- eBook ISBN 978-981-10-4690-2
- Series ISSN 2194-7937
- Series E-ISSN 2194-7945
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XV, 74
- Number of Illustrations 28 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
Economic Theory/Quantitative Economics/Mathematical Methods
- Buy this book on publisher's site