About this book
This book focuses on the theory of the Zakharov system in the context of plasma physics. It has been over 40 years since the system was first derived by V. E. Zakharov – and in the course of those decades, many innovative achievements with major impacts on other research fields have been made.
The book represents a first attempt to highlight the mathematical theories that are most important to researchers, including the existence and unique problems, blow-up, low regularity, large time behavior and the singular limit. Rather than attempting to examine every aspect of the Zakharov system in detail, it provides an effective road map to help readers access the frontier of studies on this system.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-10-2582-2
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media Singapore and Science Press 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics Mathematics and Statistics (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-981-10-2581-5
- Online ISBN 978-981-10-2582-2
- Buy this book on publisher's site