Table of contents
About this book
This book presents the state-of-the-arts application of digital watermarking in audio, speech, image, video, 3D mesh graph, text, software, natural language, ontology, network stream, relational database, XML, and hardware IPs. It also presents new and recent algorithms in digital watermarking for copyright protection and discusses future trends in the field.
Today, the illegal manipulation of genuine digital objects and products represents a considerable problem in the digital world. Offering an effective solution, digital watermarking can be applied to protect intellectual property, as well as fingerprinting, enhance the security and proof-of-authentication through unsecured channels.
- Book Title Digital Watermarking
- Book Subtitle Techniques and Trends
- Series Title Springer Topics in Signal Processing
- Series Abbreviated Title Spr.Topics Signal Process.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-10-2095-7
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media Singapore 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-981-10-2094-0
- Softcover ISBN 978-981-10-9527-6
- eBook ISBN 978-981-10-2095-7
- Series ISSN 1866-2609
- Series E-ISSN 1866-2617
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XXV, 203
- Number of Illustrations 29 b/w illustrations, 13 illustrations in colour
Signal, Image and Speech Processing
Systems and Data Security
Computer Appl. in Administrative Data Processing
- Buy this book on publisher's site