Table of contents
About this book
This book introduces state-of-the-art research on simulation and serious games for education. The major part of this book is based on selected work presented at the 2014 Asia-Europe Symposium on Simulation and Serious Games held in Windesheim University of Applied Sciences, the Netherlands (Oct 1–2, 2014).
It covers three major domains of education applications that use simulation and serious games: Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) Education; Special Needs Education and Humanity and Social Science Education.
Researchers and developers in simulation and serious games for education benefit from this book, and it also offers educators and professionals involved in training insights into the possible applications of simulation and serious games in various areas.
Pink Dolphin Simulation Education Games Virtual Training Game Design Education Technology Interactive Media Crane Lifting Simulation Gaze Tracking System Autism Children Learning
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-10-0861-0
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media Singapore 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-981-10-0860-3
- Online ISBN 978-981-10-0861-0
- Series Print ISSN 2197-9685
- Series Online ISSN 2197-9693
- About this book