Table of contents
About these proceedings
This book provides the state of the art in the simulation and gaming study field by systematically collecting excellent papers presented at the 46th International Simulation and Gaming Association annual conference held in Kyoto 17–25 July 2015. Simulation and gaming has been used in a wide variety of areas ranging from early childhood education and school-age children, universities, and professional education, to policy exploration and social problem solving. Moreover, it now been drastically changing its features in the Internet Of Things (IOT) society while taking over a wide variety of aliases, such as serious games and gamification.
Most of the papers on which this book’s chapters are based were written by academic researchers, both up-and-coming and well known. In addition, simulation and gaming is a translational system science going from theory to clinical cross-disciplinary topics. With this book, therefore, graduate students and higher-level researchers, educators, and practitioners can become familiar with the state-of-the-art academic research on simulation and gaming in the network society of the twenty-first century.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-10-0575-6
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media Singapore 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Economics and Finance
- Print ISBN 978-981-10-0574-9
- Online ISBN 978-981-10-0575-6
- Series Print ISSN 2197-8832
- Series Online ISSN 2197-8840
- Buy this book on publisher's site