About these proceedings
Computational kinematics is an enthralling area of science with a rich spectrum of problems at the junction of mechanics, robotics, computer science, mathematics, and computer graphics. The covered topics include design and optimization of cable-driven robots, analysis of parallel manipulators, motion planning, numerical methods for mechanism calibration and optimization, geometric approaches to mechanism analysis and design, synthesis of mechanisms, kinematical issues in biomechanics, construction of novel mechanical devices, as well as detection and treatment of singularities.
The results should be of interest for practicing and research engineers as well as Ph.D. students from the fields of mechanical and electrical engineering, computer science, and computer graphics.
Indexed in Conference Proceedings Citation Index- Science (CPCI-S)
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-94-007-7214-4
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media Dordrecht 2014
- Publisher Name Springer, Dordrecht
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-94-007-7213-7
- Online ISBN 978-94-007-7214-4
- Series Print ISSN 2211-0984
- Series Online ISSN 2211-0992
- Buy this book on publisher's site