Table of contents
About these proceedings
Advance in barley sciences presents the latest developments in barley sciences. It collects 39 papers submitted to the 11th International Barley Genetics Symposium, and covers all presentation sessions of the conference, i.e., barley development and economy, utilization
of germplasm, genetic resources and genetic stocks, end-uses, biotic stress tolerance, abiotic stresses, new and renewed breeding methodology, barley physiology, breeding success stories, barley genomics and all other ‘-omics.’ Th e information will be useful
for barley breeders, brewers, biochemists, molecular geneticists and biotechnologists. Th is book may also serve as reference text for students and scientists engaged in barley research.
Dr. Guoping Zhang is a barley breeder and crop physiologist at the Department of Agronomy, Zhejiang University, China.
Dr. Chengdao Li is a senior molecular geneticist and barley breeder at the Department of Agriculture and Food, Western Australia, Australia. He is also an adjunct professor at Murdoch University of Australia and Zhejiang University.
Dr. Xu Liu, a member of the China Academy of Engineering, is a plant resources researcher at the Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-94-007-4682-4
- Copyright Information Zhejiang University Press and Springer Science+Business Media Dordrecht 2013
- Publisher Name Springer, Dordrecht
- eBook Packages Biomedical and Life Sciences
- Print ISBN 978-94-007-4681-7
- Online ISBN 978-94-007-4682-4
- Buy this book on publisher's site