About this book
This book emphasizes the importance of the fascinating atomistic insights into the defects and the impurities as well as the dynamic behaviors in silicon materials, which have become more directly accessible over the past 20 years. Such progress has been made possible by newly developed experimental methods, first principle theories, and computer simulation techniques.
The book is aimed at young researchers, scientists, and technicians in related industries. The main purposes are to provide readers with 1) the basic physics behind defects in silicon materials, 2) the atomistic modeling as well as the characterization techniques related to defects and impurities in silicon materials, and 3) an overview of the wide range of the research fields involved.
Atomistic Insights into Defects and Impurities Atomistic Scale Modeling Techniques Computer Simulation of Crystal Growth Defect Engineering in Silicon Materials Density Functional Theory Electron Beam Induced Current Characterization Silicon Defect Analysis Silicon Imprriies Analysis Solar Grade Si Wafers The Physical Principles of Semiconductor Devices
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-4-431-55800-2
- Copyright Information Springer Japan 2015
- Publisher Name Springer, Tokyo
- eBook Packages Physics and Astronomy Physics and Astronomy (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-4-431-55799-9
- Online ISBN 978-4-431-55800-2
- Series Print ISSN 0075-8450
- Series Online ISSN 1616-6361
- Buy this book on publisher's site