About this book
This book provides practitioners with a basic understanding of strategy and the process of strategic management. Using academic foundations and best practices from business life, the authors present the most important strategy tools and how they interact. The book gives a concise overview over the focal areas and considerations of strategy in practice. It enables managers to analyze and interpret buisness information with regard to the underlying strategic notions.
A hands-on introduction to strategic management by leading marketing authority Philip Kotler, top management consultancy founder Roland Berger, and strategy expert Nils Bickhoff.
Business Management Strategy Strategic management Corporate strategy Corporate growth strategy Entrepreneurship Strategic planning Operational planning Process-based response Branding Strategic brand management Business process reengineering
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-662-48490-6
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Business and Management
- Print ISBN 978-3-662-48489-0
- Online ISBN 978-3-662-48490-6
- Series Print ISSN 2195-4941
- Series Online ISSN 2195-495X
- Buy this book on publisher's site