About these proceedings
This proceedings volume provides a snapshot of the latest issues encountered in technical convergence and convergences of security technology. It explores how information science is core to most current research, industrial and commercial activities and consists of contributions covering topics including Ubiquitous Computing, Networks and Information Systems, Multimedia and Visualization, Middleware and Operating Systems, Security and Privacy, Data Mining and Artificial Intelligence, Software Engineering, and Web Technology. The proceedings introduce the most recent information technology and ideas, applications and problems related to technology convergence, illustrated through case studies, and reviews converging existing security techniques. Through this volume, readers will gain an understanding of the current state-of-the-art in information strategies and technologies of convergence security.
The intended readership are researchers in academia, industry, and other research institutes focusing on information science and technology.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-662-46578-3
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2015
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-662-46577-6
- Online ISBN 978-3-662-46578-3
- Series Print ISSN 1876-1100
- Series Online ISSN 1876-1119
- About this book