Table of contents
About this book
With this book, an international group of approximate 50 HR leaders, professors and senior consultants compiled their knowledge and experience in an easy-to-navigate format to allow busy HR executives finding exactly the advice they need.
Re-inventing the wheel – unfortunately – still is a common practice in Human Resources Management. Traditional literature on HR fails to provide advice based on current, real-life experience and online forums lack a logical structure. Hence, there is a clear need for a resource with practical, structured and experience-based advice on Human Resources Management.
The book also provides readers from other functional areas and job starters a realistic insight into today's HR management – be it as a personal career orientation or as a way to enrich their overall management knowledge.
Matthias Zeuch, the editor-in-chief, has 25 years of experience in HR. Throughout his career, he was responsible for HR management in a total of 40 countries in Europe, North America and Asia/Pacific.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-662-43553-3
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2015
- Publisher Name Springer Gabler, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Business and Economics Business and Management (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-662-43552-6
- Online ISBN 978-3-662-43553-3
- Buy this book on publisher's site