About this book
- Scholars and advanced students in the field of media and communication studies
- Media practitioners and media policy-makers
Dr. Tobias Eberwein, Senior Scientist and Research Group Leader at the Institute for Comparative Media and Communication Studies (CMC), Austrian Academy of Sciences/University of Klagenfurt.
Dr. Dr. Matthias Karmasin, Professor at the Department of Media and Communications Science, University of Klagenfurt, Director of the Institute for Comparative Media and Communication Studies (CMC), Austrian Academy of Sciences/University of Klagenfurt.
Dr. habil. Friedrich Krotz, em. Professor of Communication and Media Studies with a focus on social communication and mediatization research at the University of Bremen.Dr. Dr. Matthias Rath, Professor for Philosophy at the University of Education in Ludwigsburg and head of the Research Center Youth – Media – Education and the Research Group Media Ethics.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-658-26212-9
- Copyright Information Springer Fachmedien Wiesbaden GmbH, part of Springer Nature 2019
- Publisher Name Springer VS, Wiesbaden
- eBook Packages Religion and Philosophy Philosophy and Religion (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-658-26211-2
- Online ISBN 978-3-658-26212-9
- Series Print ISSN 2523-384X
- Series Online ISSN 2523-3858
- Buy this book on publisher's site