Table of contents
About this book
This book addresses challenges and opportunities in research and management related to new advertising and consumer practices in brand communications with multiple touchpoints. It specifically relates to new insights into how profitability and customer engagement are affected by multiple and very diverse consumer touchpoints in an omni-connected world. Advances in Advertising Research are published by the European Advertising Academy (EAA). This volume is a selective collection of research presented at the 17th International Conference in Advertising (ICORIA), which was held in Valencia (Spain) in June 2018. The conference gathered more than 180 participants from over 27 countries all over the world.
- Digital Communications and Multiple Touchpoints
- Creativity in Advertising
- Consumer Responses to Multiple Communications
Researchers, instructors, and students in the fields of advertising, communication, marketing and media management, as well as practitioners in these areas
Enrique Bigne is Professor of Marketing at the University of Valencia, Spain.
Sara Rosengren is Professor of Marketing and Retailing at the Stockholm School of Economics, Sweden.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-658-24878-9
- Copyright Information Springer Fachmedien Wiesbaden GmbH, part of Springer Nature 2019
- Publisher Name Springer Gabler, Wiesbaden
- eBook Packages Behavioral Science and Psychology Behavioral Science and Psychology (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-658-24877-2
- Online ISBN 978-3-658-24878-9
- Series Print ISSN 2626-0328
- Series Online ISSN 2626-0336
- Buy this book on publisher's site