About this book
With the given work we decided to help not only the readers but ourselves, as the professionals who actively involved in the networking branch, with understanding the trends that have developed in recent two decades in distributed systems and networks. Important architecture transformations of distributed systems have been examined. The examples of new architectural solutions are discussed.
- Periodization of service development
- Energy efficiency
- Architectural transformations in Distributed Systems
- Clustering and Parallel Computing, performance models
- Cloud Computing, RAICs, Virtualization, SDN
- Smart Grid, Internet of Things, Fog Computing
- Mobile Communication from LTE to 5G, DIDO, SAT-based systems
- Data Security Guaranteeing Distributed Systems
- Students in EE and IT of universities and (dual) technical high schools
- Graduated engineers as well as teaching staff
About the Authors
Andriy Luntovskyy provides classes on networks, mobile communication, software technology, distributed systems, data security as well as performs research on design of network infrastructures and services like clustering, clouds and IoT. He published two scientific books in Germany (2008, 2011) and twelve books in mother tongue in Ukraine.
Josef Spillner performs research on service and cloud ecosystems and is the initiator of the Open Source Service Platform Research Initiative.
Network Cloud Computing Energy efficiency IoT crypto protocol Parallel Computing Smart Grid enabling network technologies Data Security IoS Distributed Systems Mobile Communication LTE 5G SAT-based systems SSL IPsec PGP Smart Grid Fog Computing