About this book
Christian Schwarzkopf has developed a new more holistic entrepreneurial ecosystem on a national level and has analyzed as well as compared the fundamentals of innovation and entrepreneurship in Germany and the USA in order to derive the key elements for an entrepreneurial ecosystem. The described ecosystem consists of four circles and 24 elements, with the entrepreneur in the core. Surrounding essential elements, for example, are risk financing, culture or domestic markets. The author shows the differences between Germany and the USA and provides improvement proposals for nations like Germany.
- Knowledge Base: Innovation, Entrepreneurship, Venture Capital
- Success Factors: Secondary Data, Primary Data through a Survey among Investors and Entrepreneurs
- Market Comparison: USA vs. Germany in Terms of Entrepreneurial Fundamentals
- The Entrepreneurial Ecosystem: A New More Holistic Circular Concept
- Improving the Entrepreneurial Ecosystem
- Researchers and students in the fields of entrepreneurship, innovation, technology management
- Startups, founders, business angels, innovation managers
Dr. Christian Schwarzkopf completed his dissertation at the Institute for Entrepreneurship, Technology Management and Innovation at Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Germany. He currently runs a small private equity and consulting company as well as an international internet marketplace.
Startups Venture Capital Series A, B, C Success Factors Innovation Management Business Plan