About this book
The subject of this Landolt-Börnstein volume is to present data on the magnetic properties of materials under pressure. Data for magnetic single metals, disordered and ordered alloys and compounds containing 3d elements as magnetic atoms are presented. This comprehensive set of data shows crystallographic data (space group, lattice constants) and magnetic properties such as magnetic moment, magnetic transition temperature, magnetization, magnetic structure, and others. Pressure derivatives or pressure coefficients of magnetic properties are given numerically for each material. In addition, pressure dependencies of magnetic properties and magnetic phase diagrams are also given graphically.
As well known, the data-compiling principle in the Landolt-Bӧrrnstein series is to choose the best reliable values from many available experimental data.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-41834-1
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2014
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Physics and Astronomy
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-41833-4
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-41834-1
- Series Print ISSN 1615-1844
- Series Online ISSN 1616-9522
- About this book