Table of contents
About this book
Novel Optical Technologies for Nanofabrication describes recent advances made in micro/nanofabrication with super-resolution laser technologies, which are based on the latest research findings in the authors’ groups. It focuses on new techniques and methods as well as applications and development trends in laser nanofabrication, including super-resolution laser direct writing, surface structures composed of laser path-guided wrinkle, three-dimensional laser nanofabrication based on two-photon absorption, and nanofabrication by laser interference and surface plasmon polaritons.
This book serves as a reference for academic researchers, engineers, technical professionals and graduate students in the fields of micro/nanotechnology, thin film materials, super-resolution optics and laser techniques.
Qian Liu is a Professor at Laboratory for Nanodevice, National Center for Nanoscience and Technology, China.
Xuanming Duan is a Professor at the Key Laboratory of Functional Crystals and Laser Technology, Technical Institute of Physics and Chemistry, Chinese Academy of Sciences, China
Changsi Peng is a Professor at the Institute of Information Optical Engineering, Soochow University, China.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-40387-3
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2014
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Chemistry and Materials Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-40386-6
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-40387-3
- Series Print ISSN 1571-5744
- Series Online ISSN 2197-7976
- About this book