About this book
E-Commerce Strategy builds awareness and sharpens readers' understanding of the key issues about e-commerce strategies. To link theory of e-commerce strategy with practice in the real world, it brings together theoretical perspectives based on academic research, integrated use of technologies and large amount of cases, especially those of China. With regard to the innovative technical standards and frameworks, it proposes strategic analysis from a technical point of view. The book is intended for postgraduate students in e-commerce and computer science as well as government officials, entrepreneurs and managers.
Prof. Zheng Qin is the Director of Software Engineering and Management Research Institute, Tsinghua University, China; Dr. Shundong Li is a Professor at the School of Computer Science, Shaanxi Normal University, China; Dr. Yang Chang and Dr. Fengxiang Li are both Research Assistants at the School of Software, Tsinghua University, China.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-39414-0
- Copyright Information Zhejiang University Press, Hangzhou and Springer-Verlag GmbH Berlin Heidelberg 2014
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Computer Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-39413-3
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-39414-0
- About this book