Table of contents
About this book
"Molecular Imaging: Fundamentals and Applications" is a comprehensive monograph which describes not only the theory of the underlying algorithms and key technologies but also introduces a prototype system and its applications, bringing together theory, technology and applications. By explaining the basic concepts and principles of molecular imaging, imaging techniques, as well as research and applications in detail, the book provides both detailed theoretical background information and technical methods for researchers working in medical imaging and the life sciences. Clinical doctors and graduate students will also benefit from this book.
Jie Tian is a professor at the Institute of Automation, Chinese Academy of Sciences, China.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-34303-2
- Copyright Information Zhejiang University Press, Hangzhou and Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2013
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Biomedical and Life Sciences
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-34302-5
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-34303-2
- Series Print ISSN 1995-6819
- Series Online ISSN 1995-6827
- About this book