About this book
This book provides the recent advances on green manufacturing processes and systems for modern industry.
Chapter 1 provides information on sustainable manufacturing through environmentally-friendly machining. Chapter 2 is dedicated to environmentally-friendly machining: vegetable based cutting fluids. Chapter 3 describes environmental-friendly joining of tubes. Chapter 4 contains information on concepts, methods and strategies for zero-waste in manufacturing. Finally, chapter 5 is dedicated to the application of hybrid MCDM approach for selecting the best tyre recycling process.
This book serves as a research book for students at final undergraduate engineering course or at postgraduate level. It is a reference for professionals in industries related to manufacturing and new green jobs (green products, renewable energy, green services and environmental conservation).
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-33792-5
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2013
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Chemistry and Materials Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-33791-8
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-33792-5
- Series Print ISSN 2195-0911
- Series Online ISSN 2195-092X
- About this book